Custom scripts in the header can be done quickly and easily in Thrive landing pages.
In this tutorial we'll integrate ClickAnimate into Thrive Themes with the following steps:
Copying the embed code of your page
1. In the Pages section of your WordPress Dashboard, view the page where you want to add the animation.
2. In the page click the ClickAnimate extension icon and click on the embed </>
3. Copy the embed code
Pasting the embed code to your Thrive landing page
1. Go back to WordPress dashboard and edit the page, click on "Edit with Thrive Architect"
2. Click "Page Setup" at the bottom left panel
3. Click "Landing Page Settings"
4. Select the "Custom Scripts"
5. Paste the embed code in the Header scripts and click Save