Insert Headers and Footers plugin by WPBeginner is the easiest, quick to setup to insert code in your WordPress headers and footers.
1. In your live page click on ClickAnimate
2. Click on the Embed icon
3. Click Copy (Click "Generate Embed Code" if you have not yet generated a code for your webpage.)
4. In your WordPress Dashboard, install Insert Headers and Footers by uploading the insert-headers-and-footers directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.)
5. Activate the plugin in WordPress
6. Go to Settings > Insert Headers and Footers menu.
7. Paste the embed code on the Header Code box and click Save